Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Are YOU ready for Illegal immigrant day?

I have another post I am working on regarding the Katie Couric CBS story on "anchor-babies" born to illegal immigrants, but in the interim, I had to comment on the protests slated for tomorrow. May 1 has been transformed into an "open borders rally", starting with "The day without immigrants" which occurred a few years ago.

But first, some humor. An attempt to bring some humor to ending Cinco De Mayo celebrations.

Michelle Malkin gives a great preview and follow up.

See here for the Chicago May Day "demands" list, courtesy of your open borders advocate and windbag Jesse Jackson.

I still have one question I would like to have any open-borders advocate answer before we debate anymore. Is Mexico going to change it's own deportation and border security policies?

No comments: